Top ten (10) richest Nigerian Musicians is what you have been searching for?
Luckily, This webpage will give you the current information about the top 10 richest Musicians In Nigeria as of 2023. So, Who are the richest Music artists in Nigeria?
The top 10 richest Musicians in Nigeria are Davido, D banj, Wizkid, Flavour, Burna Boy, 2Baba, Psquare, Phyno, Timaya and Olamide. Let’s get the know their current net worth in 2023 and the reasons why the are the Top richest Nigerian Musicians.
The 10 Top Richest Musicians in Nigeria And Theirs Net Worth
The table below summaries the 2023 net worth of the Top ten (10) Nigerian richest Musicians;
|Rank||Musicians||Net Worth In 2023|
|2.||D banj||$30.1 million|
|5.||Burna Boy||$18 million|
NOTE: You can click on the name of the Musician above to read more about theirs current net worth and Biography.
Top 10 Richest Music Artists And Theirs Sources Of Income
Davido is a Nigerian-American music Artist with a net worth of $50 million dollars in 2023 which makes him top number one (1) among the richest Musicians in Nigeria.
Davido whose real name is David Adedeji Adeleke gained more popularity this year with lots of hit tracks such as If, Fall, Assurance and Dami Duro.
He makes most of his income from YouTube by uploading his music videos and gain paid per views on the videos, which his YouTube videos has more than 20 million views on each, yearly.
In 2018, Davido was listed by Forbes has the African top 30 Music Artists. He is the DMW (Davido Music World-wide) record label owner, a music recording label that brought up talented Artists like Peruzzi, Mayorkun and Dremo.
He also increase his net worth from brand endorsement deals. Below are few lists of brand deals signed by Davido;
- On the 6th of April 2012, Davido signed an endorsement deals with MTN which worth N30 million.
- He also accept the Guinness’ World of more concert deal on the 24th of October 2013 which worth multi-million.
- He also agreed on the month of May 9, 2018 to signed endorsement deal with Infinix Mobile.
- David accepted a brand ambassador contract with Martell Cognac in 2021 which worth €12 million.
- He makes it known on March 14th, 2023 that he is the brand ambassador for Playstation.
Properties Owned By Davido
Davido owned lots of houses, Cars and Investments. Below are the few ones.
- Bentley Bentayga – ₦350 Million.
- Land Cruiser Toyota – ₦30 Million.
- Rolls Royce Cullinan 2019 – ₦350 Million.
- Range Rover SV Autobiography – ₦98 Million.
- Bentley Continental GT – ₦95 Million.
- He also known houses and apartments, the well known is the one in Banana Island in Lagos State, Nigeria.
Davido also makes income from Music Streaming platforms and charge minimum of ₦10 million per show, base on the information received around the web.
2. D banj
D banj is the best Nigerian Musician who have been in the industry for more than decade now but still hitting up with an estimated net worth of $30.1 million dollars as of 2023.
D banj which is also known as Kokomaster, generate his income from online Streaming platforms like YouTube, Spotify,etc. He also makes thousand of dollars through concert and endorsement. Below are some of brand endorsement contract signed by D banj;
- NEXIM which worth $100,000.
- Circoc which worth $150,00.
- Heritage Bank and HiTV which worth $50,000 each.
Wizkid is the third richest Musicians in Nigeria as of 2023 with an estimated net worth of $30 million dollars.
He is famous both in Nigeria and international as he keep on featuring popular international Artists like Drake and Beyonce.
Wizkid, which is also known as Big Wiz has break lots of records and awards ever since he kick-started his Musical career. He is also recognised as the first Musician to sold-out the 02 arena UK tickets within three (3) days.
Because of the Big Wiz popularity, he got lots of brand ambassador deals with big Brand like; Ciroc, Nike, UBA, Puma, Gabbana, GLO and MTN.
Properties Owned By Wizkid
- Mansion worth ₦13 million in Surulere, Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Used Mercedes Benz G63 AMG which worth minimum of ₦55 million.
- BMW X6 crossover worth ₦8.7 million.
- Lamborghini Urus which worth ₦80 million.
- Porsche Panamera which worth ₦50.8 million.
Flavour is also a prominent Musician in Nigeria which been creating interesting songs ranges from highlife to Afrobeats genres of music. As of 2023, Flavour has an estimated net worth of $28 million dollars which makes him the number four (4) in our lists of top 10 richest Musicians in Nigeria as of 2023.
His sources of income is generated from brand endorsements, concert, video and audio Streaming platforms.
Properties Owned By Flavour
- Multi-million mansion in Lekki, Lagos State Of Nigeria.
- Black Mercedes Benz G-wagon which worth ₦40 million.
- Land Rover Automobile which worth ₦25 million.
- 2012 BMW X6 which worth ₦18 million Naira.
5. Burna Boy
Burna Boy came to break ground in 2012 on his hit track titled, “Like to Party” from his album, L.I.F.E.
He is among our lists of the top 10 richest Musicians of the year 2023, with an estimated net worth of $18 million dollars as of 2023. He has won numerous awards alongside with Wizkid.
On April 2023, Burna Boy break a record by also being the first Musician in Nigeria to sold-out his concert tickets in Madison Square Garden in New York, USA.
He was reported that he makes over ₦3 billion naira from the Concert in Madison Square Garden. Below are the lists of some of the Brand endorsement Deals signed by Burna Boy;
- GLO ambassador deal which worth $200,000.
- Star-Lager beer which worth $500,000.
- Universal Music which worth $1 million.
- Martell Cognac which worth $200,000.
Properties Owned By Burna Boy
- Mansion at Lekki in Lagos State, Nigeria with 8 bedroom.
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Convertible which worth ₦125 million.
- Range Rover Automobile which worth minimum of ₦26 million.
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia which worth N120 million.
- 2023 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition which worth ₦332million.
6. 2Baba Idibia ( 2Face)
2Baba Idibia, which is also known as 2Face, is on the top 6th lists of our richest musician in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $18 million dollars as of 2023. 2face generate income from Music Streaming platforms and brand endorsements.
Brand Endorsement deals signed By 2Baba Idibia
- Italian alcoholic liqueur Campari as Brand Ambassador in 2016.
- Guinness Beer’s Ambassador in 2005.
- Signed a contract with Airtel Nigeria in 2010.
- Signed a contract deal with Globacom telecommunication and Oraimo in 2019.
Read More On: Who Is The Richest Between Timaya And 2Baba?
Psquare are talented twins brothers by name Peter and Paul Okoye with an estimated net worth of $16 million dollars as of 2023. They both generate income from Music Streaming platforms and brand endorsement with GLO and Olympic Milk which Worth over ₦250 million.
Properties Owned By Psquare
Just like any other popular musician in Nigeria, they have mansions, Cars of difference types like G-WAGON Benz, Range Rover and lot more.
Phyno is a famous Nigerian indigenous Rapper whose has been in Music production for a decade. He generate income as an artist through online audio and video Streaming platforms, the hosting of Concert and endorsement contract.
Phyno net worth is estimated to be $12 million dollars as of 2023 which add him on the top 10 richest music artists in Nigeria. He has gained lots of huge Deals from Brand like;
- Tom-tom which worth $100,000.
- Monster Energy drink which worth $1 million.
- Cadbury which worth$200,000.
Read Also On: Who Is The Richest Between Phyno And Timaya?
Timaya is a successful and popular musician in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $11.4 million dollars as of 2023.
His sources of income is generated from YouTube, audio Streaming platforms and brand endorsement Deals, which some are;
- MTN Contract which worth $300,000.
- Hennessy which worth $200,000.
- Globacom which worth $150,000.
Also Read On: Who Is The Richest Between Timaya And Olamide
Olamide is a famous Nigerian Musician and YBNL Record Label owner with an estimated net worth of $10.5 million dollars as of 2023. He generate income from music production, Music Royalty, Brand endorsement Contract, and Concert.
Olamide has gotten more than 7 endorsement Contracts which worth over $175,000. According to information received, He charge not less than $20,000 for Event appearances.
Answers To Related Search Queries Around The Web
Who Are The Top 5 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2023?
The top five (5) richest Musicians or music artists in Nigeria as of 2023 are the following;
- Davido – $40 million.
- D banj – $30.1 million.
- Wizkid – $30 million.
- Flavour – $28 million.
- Burna Boy – $18 million.
Who Is The Richest Between Davido And Big Wiz?
Davido is richer than Big Wiz with an estimated net worth of $50 million while Big Wiz has an estimated net worth of $30 million as of 2023.